Halloween Candy 2017
I would like to update you on the Halloween Candy that St John School in the North End of Boston MA, as well as St John School in Wellesley MA. collected at Halloween for Children are Angels From Heaven this year.
The total amount of Halloween Candy collected was 255 pounds. It was distributed to 19 places in the USA as well as me bringing 65 pounds of candy with me to India for Children there. Both Schools did a fantastic job !
Everything worked out perfect … Katy and Chris McDonagh of Natick MA were in charge of the program from Children are Angels From Heaven, and coordinated everything with both schools.
Principal Karen McLaughlin of St John in Boston and Principal Michael Dibbert of St John in Wellesley along with the staff at both schools did an excellent job working with the Children of both Schools to gather all the candy.
There was so much candy donated this year by the children of both Schools that I contacted Emirates Airline and shared my story with them and requested additional luggage allowance for my trip to India. They allowed me 20 extra pounds at no charge to Children Are Angels from Heaven for the candy. Those 20 pounds went a long long way to help me distribute candy to hundreds and hundreds of children in India. It was a wonderful project that brought smiles to so many people. Below you will see a list of where all the candy went to. I have received many Thank You letters from all the places where the candy was sent to. I know this first hand, one piece of candy brought a BIG smile to many people who otherwise would not have anything to smile about. Many other people just enjoyed a nice piece of Halloween candy.
Thank You St. John’s School in Boston and Thank You St John’s School in Wellesley MA for reaching out to help others…
1. St Charles Childrens Home Rochester, NH
2. Nazareth House Roxbury, MA
3. Dana Farber Cancer Institute Boston, MA
4. Friends of St. Francis Food Pantry Medford, MA
5. New England Shelter For Homeless Veterans Boston, MA
6. Pine Street Inn Boston, MA
7. Dover Childrens Home Dover, NH
8. Pittsfield NH Seniors Center Pittsfield, NH
9. Mother Teresa Shelter Corpus Christi, TX
10. For The Troops Simi Valley , CA
11. Daughters of the Cross Sisters Tracy, CA
12. Bedford VA Hospital Bedford, MA
13. Rosies Place Boston MA
14. Goodfellow Air Force Base San Angelo, TX
15. Epsom Fire House Thanksgiving Dinner Epsom, NH
16. Opening Doors Teresa Shelter Dubuque, Iowa
17. Pittsfield Youth Workshop Pittsfield, NH
18. Chelsea Soldiers Home Chelsea, MA
19. NH Veterans Home Tilton NH
20. Thousands of Children in India…